When you volunteer your time and talents to LPA, you’re building a stronger community for us all. LPA families already donate 20 hours of service each year (that’s just 2 hours a month!). Be sure to track those hours here.
There are many other ways you can get involved as well, such as volunteering for any of the activities listed below. Thank you for your help!
Make a difference by joining a committee:
- Recruitment Committee: What’s the best way to spread the word about our school? This committee reaches out to families across the City of St. Louis and invites them to take a virtual tour. You might be hanging door hangers, posting a flyer around your neighborhood or other activities to promote LPA. Contact Kristine Wentzien (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.
- Development Committee: Fundraising and grant writing are essential to LPA fulfilling our mission and vision. For more information, email Ciera Major at email@example.com
Other ways you can volunteer to the LPA community:
- Become a crossing guard (7:30am – 8:30am)
- Sponsor an after-school club
- Become a reading buddy, do sight words and/or volunteer in the classroom
- Pick an area of the school and give it a deep clean
- Help with landscaping or yard maintenance
- Volunteer as a recess helper
- Volunteer as a lunch helper
- Visit us as a guest speaker
- Donate snacks and other items to be used in the classroom
- Organize a service project for the school
- Organize outside-of-school activities once per month to help strengthen our community
If you’d like to volunteer, please contact us.