- 100% of our staff indicate they are “proud to work at LPA.”
- 100% say they are “proud of how our school has responded to the COVID-19 crisis.”
- 93% of the 2019-2020 staff returned for the 2020-2021 school year. (100% of those not returning moved out of state.)
- LPA employees have worked here an average of 3.3 years. 21% have been here for five or more years.
- 56% of our staff have been here since their roles existed. As a growing team, we add new roles each year.
- 31% of our school staff identify as people of color.
- 38% of our staff serve on committees that drive the strategic plan.
For more information about career opportunities, start here. To learn about the professional development we provide our teachers, click here. Ready to meet our staff and board members? Visit here and here.